Possible reasons why this could have happened:
- You have used wrong file type - Tridify supports IFC
- It's an incorrect version of the IFC file - currently IFC 2x3 is supported
- The file is corrupted
- The file has wrongly formatted IFC data
- The file contains non-standard IFC data
- Several floors of a building or buildings have the same name
If your file gets the status Validation failed, click the name of the IFC file to go to the Original IFC page and look for the Validation log. In most cases, it provides an explanation for why the validation has failed.
You can also check the IFC file in the software where it was created; import the file to the software and check for warnings and error messages.